Today . . . for the first time ever . . . I am making my erstwhile, infamous yearbook list public and available for popular consumption.
You are free to steal it. I only ask that if you use it, you put a link to this blog url at the end of the stolen property.
One short anecdote. When some of my students finished reading the list, they’d softly say (with head pointed down) . . . “now what am I going to write in my friends’ yearbooks?”
So all of you teenagers, 20-somethings, 30-somethings, parents who have high school kids, and school teachers out there, here’s the list.
If it gives you a smile, pass on the joy (via the Share buttons or links below). And answer the question at the end.
Use at your own discretion . . . or risk:
- I was the first to sign your crack.
- I had a great year, hope you did too!
- Keep on truckin’.
- Stay sweet.
- Have a great summer.
- Keep in touch (K.I.T.)
- I’m glad I met you.
- See you next year (to a senior).
- Stay cool.
- I wish I could have gotten to know you better.
- Good luck with (insert name of boyfriend or girlfriend).
- Friends forever.
- Have a great life.
- C-ya later homeboy!
- We finally made it through.
- Thanks for letting me sign your yearbook.
- Stay cute.
- It was great knowing you.
- Thanks for being a friend.
- 2 good + 2 be = 4 gotten.
- You are a very sweat person (misspelled intentionally or unintentionally).
- Be young, have fun, drink Pepsi.
- Keep sploochin’.
- Keep it real.
- Sorry so Sloppy.
- Thanks for letting me sign your yearbook, but frankly, I never liked you.
@ Copyrighted, V-Dog Productions, LTD. frankviola.org