As most of you know, since January, I’ve been blogging 5 days a week.
With the upcoming launch of my new book, Jesus: A Theography, and several other projects with deadlines attached to them, life has become beyond hectic.
So I’m going to take a temporary (but untypical) break and reemerge in September sometime.
When I come back, it will be with a bang. I have some blog posts in the queue that I’m pumped about.
But here’s the kicker. Unlike my 8-month blog sabbatical last year, this blog break will NOT be ordinary.
Instead of offering dead air, I will be republishing some of my most popular blog posts from 2008 and 2009, when I first started blogging.
Since most of you subscribed to the blog after 2009, you’ve never seen these posts. So they will be fresh content for you.
For those of you who have seen them, they will be refreshers. Perhaps their timing will be of particular importance.
That said, here are 5 updates I want to leave with you today:
1. My newest book, Jesus: A Theography, is available at a pre-order discount. Click here for the book description, read a sample chapter, and place your order.
2. I plan to upload a new podcast episode about the inside scoop on the new book. If you’re not subscribed yet, click here to subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or podbean. There are over 50 episodes, some are conference messages. More conferences messages will be uploaded in the coming days.
3. We recently recalibrated my top 50 posts of all time. And I was surprised at what made the list. Click here to view all 50 posts in the order of most readers.
4. My FAQ page is still active and new questions & answers have been added over the last few months. Click here to check it out.
5. If you’re new to the blog or you’re trying to catch up, here is a list of recent posts: