Hi Fun Seekers. A very good Friday to you.
A few weeks ago I unveiled my new book page and asked for your feedback.
Many of you generously gave me specific suggestions as to how to improve it.
So my team and I made many adjustments based on your feedback.
Surprisingly, upon seeing the new design, a professional copywriter I know made this remark:
“You should follow what works, not what people say they like. If you see an increase in people getting these books, stick with the new changes. If not, I’d put it back to the way it was.”
That comment made me pause. So here’s what I’d like to propose.
1. Take a look at the new page design.
2. If you think it’s better than it was before, then please . . .
* Share the page with your friends using the Facebook and Twitter buttons below it.
* Specifically recommend a book that touched you to your friends.
* If you don’t have one of the volumes, and the description for it intrigues you, pick up a copy.
* If a book really ministered to you, consider getting bulk copies to give to friends. (There is a bulk copy icon under each book. Bulk copies come at huge discounts.)
We’re going to be tracking the activity.
You, of course, are free to give your feedback in the comments. But what speaks the loudest about the page’s effectiveness is the activity it generates.
Click refresh if you don’t see all the images of each book at the top.
Thanks so much!
If you find this post helpful, you are free to ADD A LINK to it on your blog or website. But don’t copy and paste the post as this violates Google’s guidelines.