I’ve decided to make this my last blog post for 2016. With Christmas only weeks away, I figure I’d be writing in vain. People are usually AWOL during the last two weeks of December. So you can expect my next article to be in your inbox on the morning of Thursday, January 5th, 2017.
Let me leave you with 3 things.
(1) We still don’t have the cover design for my upcoming Titan that will be more radical than Pagan Christianity, but I hope to show it to you in January. I’m more excited about this project than I can describe. I believe you’ll love it. It’s going to be novel, “that I can tell you!”
(2) I want to encourage you to read my article, 3 Strategies for a Life-Changing Year. I believe because it will set you up for a great 2017. And my PROLIFIC goal-setting, productivity/creativity course is available again at the bottom of that article.
(3) My predictions for the coming year:
* You will be criticized for a new ministry endeavor.
* Your spiritual impact will increase.
* You will no longer use the excuse, “I don’t have the time” when turning down great opportunities.
* Some of what you’ve been fearing won’t happen.
* You will make a valuable new connection with someone.
* You will start something new and quit something old.
* You will have new opportunities to bear the cross and they will be painful.
* You will understand the kingdom of God like never before.
* Your love for Christ will be stronger than it is now.
* You will do better financially than you did this year.
I’ll connect with you again in 2017.
Fade to black.
P.S. We are re-opening registration for The Deeper Christian Life Network in January, so if you aren’t on the network yet, you can join the wait list here. Make sure you join it with an email address that you check regularly so you don’t miss the registration window.