They call it “link love.”
Just click on the tweet below and it will automatically create a ready-made tweet for you right on your Twitter feed. Press the “tweet” button and that’s it.
Once it’s on your Twitter feed, copy and paste it to your Facebook update.
Click the tweet below:
Thanks for the love and making the show a success!
(By the way, the show reached #2 in the USA in the “Christianity” section on iTunes and #1 in Canada. You can view the rankings here.)
How to find time to listen to the podcast
* I listen to podcasts while I’m exercising. For me, that’s 3x a week. So when I’m on the treadmill, the elliptical, or the arc trainer, or even while pumping the iron, I have my iPhone on and my earbuds in, listening to a podcast.
* while I’m driving. If your car is equipped with bluetooth, you can run the podcast from your smart phone through your car speakers. If you don’t have bluetooth, you can listen on your smart phone with the volume turned up or with ear buds on (some drivers don’t like doing that and I’m not sure if there’s a law against it in your state, but if you’re a passenger, you certainly can.)
* When it’s warm outside, I like to walk. Some people like to run. This is the perfect time to listen to an
* I’ve listened to a podcast while I’m washing the dishes or cleaning up part of the house. I have the podcast running on my iPhone and listen with ear buds in.
* When I’m waiting. Waiting for what? Anything. Waiting in a car line to pick someone up. Waiting at the dentist’s office. Waiting at the bus stop.
Since I’m doing all of these activities already, it takes me no additional time to listen to a podcast.