Living from a Renewed Christian Script

Revise Us Again: Living From a Renewed Christian Script is one of the most important books I’ve ever written. The book released last year.

Among those who have read it, the reception has been phenomenal.

In this book, I talk more about the Holy Spirit and His gifts than in any other of my writings. What I say about them may surprise you.

For one month, Present Testimony Ministry offered a signed/dedicated copy of the book for a limited time. This offer has now ended. However, you can still order the book at a great discount using the links that follows this post.

Here is the Table of Contents along with some links to special interviews I did on the content of the book.

Revise Us Again (David C. Cook: April 1, 2011)

Introduction

Bridges Ministry Interview

Rescripting the Christian Life: Part I

Rescripting the Christian Life: Part II

How to Order on Discount

Order the hardcover from Amazon

Order on Kindle

Order from us at a huge discount (bulk discounts also)

Order the Audiobook

Order by check or money order (only if you live in USA)

Comments

1. Jim says

Incredible book. My favorite of yours next to From Eternity. Thanks for making this available at the great discount. Would love to have a signed copy.

Dear Frank
    I would like to accept your offer. I have several of your books. I live in Australia. There is no way to add the state (Queensland) and the order process says the USPS postage rate not available.

Please read the instructions at the bottom of this post. PTM receives orders from Australia all the time. If you follow the instructions carefully point by point, there will be no problem. Thx.

• Christopher Bothma says

I want to add that I got to know about you and your books by Cornel Marais, as he recommended your books to his subscribers.

You can order from South Africa or any other country. Just follow the directions at the bottom carefully. There’s a “South Africa” on the drop down. Be sure to use the right code though. It’s all in the directions.

3. renee says

Hi Frank. Is there a way to add other books of yours to the cart to save on shipping? I’m not seeing it. Thanks.

4. Pat says

Awesome! I bought Revise Us when it first came out. Great book! I’m ordering the signed copy. Thanks Frank.

5. Tony says

Thanks very much Frank for the opportunity! My link does not work. Is there another way to take advantage of this fine offer?

6. Ryan Ashton says

Hey, Frank!

I just ordered two, but was curious: You indicated you could write a “dedication” in the book… I didn’t see a spot in the ordering process I just finished that allowed me to direct WHO to dedicate it to…

Was that a mistake on my part? How can this be remedied? Or shall it be only signed?

We’re not able to do personal dedications given the ordering process, and some have friends they will give the book to. So it will be dedicated to the Christian reader with a special statement and signed. It won’t be stamped, but personally written. Lots of response already, so I need to buy some Icy-Hot for the hand! I appreciate your interest and hope the content of the book blesses you.

7. Donald Borsch Jr. says

A wonderful idea, Mr. Viola. Now if I could just get my hands on a signed copy of The Bible…oh wait, I already have one! It’s called my heart! Ha!

Because it reminds me of celebrityism which I despise. I’m just a brother in Christ, nothing more . . . and every Christian author is the same — a sister or brother — and nothing more. My way around it (for my conscience) is to dedicate the books to the reader rather than just have a signature.

8. Richard V Martin says

I got the book (all of ‘em, in fact), but I need an answer B/4 I have time to ‘wade through them’—
    Question: Can you be a genuine Christian WITHOUT being a ‘disciple’-?— and no, it’s not a dum question; ’bout half the people I know are split on their ‘opinions’.
    Thanks…….rvm

The NT uses “believer” … “disciple” … “convert” … those “in Christ” as synonyms. Theologians, many years later, sliced and diced them up to make two classes of Christians, but the NT can’t hold that idea. See my posts on discipleship in the archives and “Rethinking the Gospel.”

This is off the topic of this post, so if others want to discuss this topic, please comment on the posts listed above in the archives. Thx.

9. Shannon says

Amazing book! Set me free in so many ways. Liberating. I think I’ll get the signed copy for a friend. Thanks for doing this.