We all face crises in our lives. They seem to come in seasons.
For the Christian, a crisis is a divine opportunity to discover something fresh about our Lord.
Unfortunately, many people waste the crises that come into their lives.
If you want to waste a good crisis, then do the following (not recommended):
1. When you are in crisis, don’t make any adjustments to your life.
2. When you are in crisis, forget that God is on the throne and that He is for you.
3. When you are in crisis, give power to the enemy by doubting your Lord.
4. When you are in crisis, forget that “this too shall pass,” live in the moment, and walk by sight rather than by faith.
5. When you are in crisis, do not fast, and neglect frequent prayer.
Again: every crisis is an undesired opportunity for you to discover something new about Jesus Christ.
Looking for More? I talk about how to face a crisis a great deal in Revise Us Again.
If you find this post helpful, you are free to ADD A LINK to it on your blog or website. But don’t copy and paste the post as this violates Google’s guidelines.