. . . But David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
~ 1 Samuel 30:6
1. Many different people tell you that the Lord changed their life through something you’ve written, said, or done.
2. A few falsely attack you out of jealousy, most of whom don’t know you personally. (This is a key evidence that God’s hand is on your life.)
3. You clearly see the evidence of your influence on specific people’s lives, even though they may never mention it to you.
4. The enemy tries to trip you up and cause you to stumble with unusual temptations.
5. God puts you in situations that severely test your faith and reveal (to you) what’s in your heart.
Remember, we are in a spiritual battle . . . a cosmic warfare. So when God is using you powerfully, the enemy will do all he can to throttle it.
This is a back-handed compliment from heavenly realms.
Also, the beginning of the Christian life is easy; the end is joyous. The middle is where the fiercest battles take place and many fall away.
Be encouraged. And keep your eye on the prize.
If you find this post helpful, you are free to ADD A LINK to it on your blog or website. But don’t copy and paste the post as this violates Google’s guidelines.