Help spread the insurgence plus an insurgence conference
I want to thank all of you for writing me about your reactions to INSURGENCE: Reclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom. I’m beyond humbled to learn how profoundly it’s impacting so many of you.
The reason why I wrote INSURGENCE wasn’t just to put another book into the world. To the contrary, it was to educate, equip, and spread the Insurgence. (Books are still the best way to spread ideas.)
Those of you who have joined the Insurgence have asked what you can do to expose (and awaken) more people to it.
While I have my part to play (and I’m seeking to be faithful with it), I cannot do this alone. So here are 5 ways in which you can spread the Insurgence:
1) I’m toying with the idea of holding an INSURGENCE conference next year or in 2020. The conference will equip and connect Insurgents. However, I’m looking for a partner to put the conference together. The person I’m looking for (a) has read the book and resonates with it (b) has access to a building that will hold at least 500 people and is near a major airport and (c) speaks regularly to over one hundred adults. If you fit all three criteria, let me know.
2) If you are in leadership at a church, home fellowship, or Bible study group, the publisher is giving a 40% discount on orders of 20 or more copies of INSURGENCE. Go here to take advantage of the deal. I’m encouraged that so many pastors have purchased the book for their congregations.
3) If the book has impacted you and you use Twitter, you can easily copy and paste this line in a tweet:
“I joined the Insurgence! You can too. Learn more at Insurgence.org #insurgence”
Tweets like this will be Retweeted. You can do the same with your personal Facebook page.
You can also mention the book to your friends when you see them in person or speak to them by phone. (Word of mouth is the main way the Insurgence will spread. Passion is contagious.)
4) If you have a blog or podcast, and you’d like to interview me about the present Insurgence, let me know. I decline most interviews, but I’m accepting many of them now for the Insurgence given how important it is. Just reply with the invitation along with the name and address (url) of your blog or podcast, and you’ll receive instructions.
5) Tell your friends about The Deeper Journey Podcast, which introduces the Insurgence in 3-minute sound bites.
ALSO: There’s a new video that features the entire first part of the book here.
And here’s the new VIDEO BOOK TRAILER to share with your friends (less than 1 minute long).
You can share both videos (above) on social media.
Finally, if you’ve read the book and it’s impacted you, please let me know. We want to hear from you.