MOVING THE CONVERSATION ON CHURCH TO PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS
Amazon Bestseller: Reaching #12 on Amazon.com out of all books.
Finding Organic Church is a comprehensive practical guide that follows all of Frank’s other books on the church. (This title was once an online article that has been expanded into a 320-page book.)
The author of “Pagan Christianity?” (with George Barna), “Reimagining Church,” and the bestselling “From Eternity to Here” has written a detailed manual on how to start and sustain an organic church. Everything from what to do with the children, to the developmental stages of church growth, to the diseases of an organic church and their cures are all covered in this comprehensive volume. Church planting principles for organic styled churches are packed together with the author’s practical experience of living in and starting such churches. Each chapter is full of advice, outlining the unique problems that such churches will face and their solutions. Church planters of all types will benefit from this book as well as those wishing to explore an alternative way of church gathering.
~Christian Book Reviews
The book answers the following questions and much more:
* Where do I find the kind of church life you describe in your other books — namely, “Pagan Christianity,” “Reimagining Church,” “From Eternity to Here,” and “The Untold Story of the New Testament Church?”
* How does one plant an organic church — a Christ-centered community that expresses God’s kingdom and fulfills God’s eternal purpose and grand mission?
* What does the New Testament teach about church planting exactly? How about apostles and apostolic ministry?
* How are organic churches nurtured and sustained?
* In an organic church, how are children, giving (money), Bible study, evangelism, prayer, etc. all handled?
* What are the development stages of an organic church?
* What are the seasons that an organic church will pass through and how do you discern them?
* What are the diseases, preventions, and treatments for organic churches?
* What are the bibilcal principles for organic church planting?
* If I’m a leader in an institutional church and I want to transition to an organic church, how do I go about doing that?