Readers frequently ask me if they can “pick my brain.”
I never liked the image that this phrase conveys, but I get it.
In that connection, I love sharing what I’ve learned (and am learning) with others.
I’m a problem-solver by nature. A good chunk of my Christian life has been spent seeking solutions to the struggles we all have and then sharing my discoveries with my readers. (I’m still on that journey, by the way.)
What follows are nine ways in which you can “pick my brain” (so to speak) and access the lessons I’ve learned in the past — and the ones I’m still learning today.
They are arranged in order from those which require the least investment to those which require the most.
1. Search My Blog. I’ve written over 900 blog posts. Use the green category buttons at the top of the blog to search posts. There’s also a Search Window on the top right of the blog.
2. Read My FAQ Page. The FAQ page contains hundreds of common questions and their answers. The page explains how to search for the topic you’re interested in.
3. Get My Weekly UNFILTERED Emails. Every week, I send out a personal UNFILTERED email containing exclusive, raw content that’s not “religiously correct.” It’s completely FREE. Sign up here to get on the list and receive two of my eBooks FREE.
4. Listen to My Podcast. I’ve published 125 podcast episodes, and they are all FREE. You can access them here.
5. Read My Books. I’ve written over 20 books — both in print and digital formats. These books contain my best thinking on various topics for a small fee (most are less than $15). You can access my book catalog here.
6. Get My Courses and Webinars. If you want to go even deeper and receive more practical instruction, my best work is found in my courses and audio seminars. I release a new one each year. You can access the Course Catalog here to see what’s available and get on the Waiting List.
7. Attend a Live Event. If you are in ministry (whether a pastor, teacher, etc.), you’ll want to sign up to the Waiting List for my next MinistryMind Event. If you want to be notified about my live conferences, sign up here.
8. Book Me as a Speaker. I’ve been speaking publicly since 1997, ministering in hundreds of events, conferences, and churches. Currently, I accept a small number of invitations each year in order to make room for my other priorities. If you would like me to speak at your event, see my Speaking Page for details.
9. Join The Deeper Christian Life Network. This is a premium network that provides virtual mentoring, collective inspiration, cooperative learning, and mutual edification. It also includes a FREE ticket to an annual live where I speak on a new subject and give lots of time for fellowship and interaction Go here to join the Waiting List. The network opens for registration several times a year.
So those are the nine ways to access what I have to offer, from the least investment to the greatest investment.
If you have any questions or added thoughts, send an email to TheDeeperJourney @ gmail.com.