AS FEATURED ON …
I’m often asked about my daily (and weekly) work routine, how I’ve managed to be so prolific over the years, and what I do to stimulate creativity.
If you’re not familiar with my work, since 2008 I’ve written over 24 books, published over 900 blog posts, and released 125 podcast episodes. Not to mention releasing numerous courses.
So I decided to share all of it in a new audio program called PROLIFIC.
Since it’s release, I’ve had the honor of being interviewed by FoxNews.com, Entrepreneur Magazine, LifeHacker.com, Business Insider, and SuccessStory.com to discuss the program.
PROLIFIC is a creativity & productivity training that focuses on these key areas:
* How to Discover Your Calling. Being productive without having a clear vision for your life’s work will only cause you to aimlessly spin your wheels. I share how to discover your calling and design a life GPS (credit to Darren Hardy for the metaphor). Your life GPS will become the guiding compass for your life’s work.
* My Goal-Setting Strategy. I also share my goal-setting strategy which has helped me to be profoundly productive and continuously creative. The step-by-step plan is unveiled with clear examples so you can easily implement it yourself.
* My Productivity Hacks. How does one accomplish more by doing less? How can you maximize your time? I share some of my hard-won lessons on how to get more done which includes all my personal productivity hacks. You’ll discover the exact methods I use which have enabled me to publish over 24 books, produce 125 podcast episodes, and write over 900 blog posts on top of all my other daily duties.
* My Creative Process. Whatever field you are in — writing, music, art, business, etc. — the creative process works the same way. I explain the process in general and then unveil my own creative methods.
* My Writing Process. What are the different ways in which to write a book? How does one deal with writer’s block? How do you gain momentum and motivation to write? I share my entire writing process. This includes everything I’ve learned about writing books, blog posts, articles, etc. My secret sauce will be unveiled for the first time.
* Breakthrough Resources. What are the tools and apps I use and/or recommend so you can be more productive and creative? I share them all in the program.
Through years of trial, error, experimentation, frustration, and failure, I’ve honed my creative process and productivity hacks down to where I believe sharing them will result in major breakthroughs for others.
PROLIFIC includes 22 short audio sessions, a complete transcript of the entire program, a resource page with links (NOT the same as the one for The Buzz Seminar), and a special Q&A section where users can dialogue with me about the content.
“Frank Viola’s PROLIFIC program is excellent! As a pastor, writer, and doctoral student, I found the productivity hacks, creativity strategies, and writing tips to all be extremely helpful. And I used the portions on goal-setting and designing your own life GPS as a guide during a recent prayer retreat. Highly recommended!!!”
~ Colin Tuggle, founder and executive director of ADK Mission
“Rarely does a true Master Craftsman take the time, care, and effort to document his craft so well. In this program. Frank truly “pulls back the curtain,” and shows you the secrets of his near-superhuman productivity. Unlike many other writing or productivity programs, PROLIFIC contains virtually zero fluff. Frank gets right down to the nitty-gritty advice in the very first audio segment. The gems in that first section alone are worth the entire price of this course. Yet the first section is only the tip of the iceberg.”
~ Ray Edwards, copywriter, author, and blogger
Here’s a breakdown of the program followed by more testimonials.
PROLIFIC – A Deep Dive Into Creativity & Productivity – Audios with Time
01 Introduction – 7:51
02 Increasing Your Energy – 15:51
03 Designing a Life GPS – 23:33
04 Discovering Your Calling – 12:19
05 Effective Goal Setting – 10:12
06 How to Achieve Your Goals – 17:55
07 Creating an Ideal Workspace – 8:14
08 Designing an Ideal Work Week – 7:52
09 Designing an Effective Morning Routine – 14:50
10 My Productivity Hacks: Part I – 7:25
11 My Productivity Hacks: Part II – 14:49
12 Two Enemies of Productivity & Creativity – 4:58
13 More Productivity Hacks – 10:07
14 Creativity Strategies: Part I – 21:28
15 Creativity Strategies: Part II – 18:40
16 Creativity Strategies: Part III – 15:47
17 My Writing Process: Part I – 22:18
18 My Writing Process: Part II – 19:33
19 Writing Tips: Part I – 21:17
20 Writing Tips: Part II – 10:40
21 More Strategies – 13:22
22 Concluding Thoughts – 10:54
ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT (PDF)
RESOURCE PAGE – Contains Over 70 Tools with Links
What Other Users Are Saying . . .
“The entire PROLIFIC program is absolutely wonderful! No wonder Frank’s many articles, books, and messages are never dry – because as the Scriptures says, ‘those who water others will be watered themselves by God.’ THANK YOU!”
~ Silvia Mair
“PROLIFIC is like having a Life Coach on your computer. Thanks for putting this together for me and for everybody like me that needs this kind of (practical) instruction. Right now I’m making some small changes, but very helpful ones. I get the feeling I’ll be referencing this material for a long time as I incorporate this advice into my life.”
~ Stuart Belyeu
“I have been the founder and director of Discovery For Life Ministries for a little over two years and it has gone nowhere. Why? Because I really did not have the tools that PROLIFIC has to offer. Frank has done an excellent job at laying out vital proven and practical instructions that has changed my life. Therefore, this program has changed my ability to accomplish what God has called me to do. I have been a pastor since 1994 and I wish I had known these principles when I started out, I would have had better life direction, been more creative as well as productive. Frank, thank you for sharing your life experiences so that I could learn what works and what doesn’t. The program is well worth the money 10 times over.”
~ Mark White
“In the four weeks after I began to implement the strategies in PROLIFIC, I lost fifteen pounds and my energy did not slump! As Frank explains in the program, what you eat is part of the foundation to a productive day. I highly recommend you listen to what he has to say about nutrition, rest, and creativity in this program!”
~ Ryan Eidson
This program is sponsored by THE BUZZ SEMINAR
Only $127 for the entire program with lifetime access (compare this price to most productivity courses which cost between $497 to $997).
Registration is Currently Closed. Join the Wait List and You’ll Be Notified by Email When It Reopens