1. It remits sins (Matt. 26:28).
2. It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53).
3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56).
4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts 20:28).
5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith (Rom. 3:25).
6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9).
7. It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9).
8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph. 2:13).
9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14).
10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20).
11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12).
12. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Heb. 9:14).
13. It is the means by which we enter the most holy place with boldness (Heb. 10:19).
14. It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Heb. 12:24, NIV).
15. It sanctifies us (Heb. 13:12).
16. It makes us complete for every good work (Heb. 13:20-21, NKJV).
17. It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).
18. It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and the water (1 John 5:8, KJV).
19. It is the means by which Jesus washes us (Rev. 1:5; 7:14).
20. It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:11).
Summary: Thank God for the “precious” blood of Christ . . . the “sprinkled” blood of Christ . . . the blood of “the new covenant” . . . the blood of “the eternal covenant” (1 Pet. 1:19; Heb. 12:24; Luke 22:20; Heb. 13:20).
“The life is in the blood” (Lev. 17:11).
See also 50 Things the Holy Spirit Does
If you find this post helpful, you are free to ADD A LINK to it on your blog or website. But don’t copy and paste the post as this violates Google’s guidelines.